- February 2010 / Seisgrados
project: Martini by Martin
creative team: Daniel Calabuig, Iu La Lueta and Raúl Gª Uclés
event management: Gerona Grup, Scoop Comunication and Fresa Communication
media coordination: Laura Merino
web development: Cocobongo Artworks
audiovisual production: Cangrejo Films
graphic design: LoSiento
description: Martini needed to gain a foothold in the minds of consumers in north of Spain. Had to transmit the values of Martini in their careful selection of ingredients and delicate process. This was why we decided to create an event to convey all this in a very special, and for this we have the collaboration of the best host, the Chef Martín Berasategui.
- Martini and Martin Berasategui have many things in common: a passion for the details, a requirement in the whole process of their work, and a total dedication.
- Faced with such affinity the chef organized a very special intimate dinner. The menu could not be other than a proposal which combined 14 original Berasateguis dishes with 14 of the botanicals that are part of the exclusive recipe of Martini.
- The famous chef (3 Michelin stars) played to 28 guests of honor all in common with Martini. An exclusive and intimate evening held at the Relais & Châteaux of Berasategui Martin in Lasarte (Spain) and attended by characters representing different areas of the Basque society, as Mikel Erentxun, Unax Ugalde, Juan Mari Arzak and Fernando Lemoniez.
- Martin in this unique event offered guests a journey full of surprises, but talking about how some
ingredients are going to look literally at the end of the world, or invite them to check the characteristics
that make them unique.
- All this fascination with Martini lived it first hand months before the trip along with his sommelier's headquarters of Martini at Pessione (Italy). He fell exhausted to the influence of Luciano Boero, Master Artigiano of Martinis House since 1978. Who survives in part of the Martini secret recipe was created in 1863 by Martini & Rossi.
- Impressed by what he had lived, on his return Berasategui got down to the work and recreated the
great evening in which every detail, every anecdote, every taste and every nuance was a sensory journey
to the Martinis Universe and his philosophy of love and passion to detail and doing things properly.
A philosophy that the kitchen of Martin Berasategui knows, loves and shares... and this time became
a time of those who are not forgotten.
- graphic pieces: The Big Event held on February 3 of 2010 was the point on which it turned all the action. But in addition, we created a series of pieces that helped to the evening was a success. For example, the invitation to the guests, other decorations, signage and other printed material to support the event as could be the menu info, press kits, etc...
- gift kit guests: At the end of the evening, each guest was given a special gift that will further help make the event unforgettable. This gift consisted of a unique Martini glass, a jar with the essence of one of the Martini ingredients used by Martin Berasategui (Marjoram petals of Crete), a dossier of Martini information and an invitation for a dedicated waiter will make a visit to home and will prepare a meeting with original cocktails.
- online platform: A great event needs a great website. We created an online platform (www.martiniconmartinberasategui.com) where everyone could enjoy this unique union between Martini and Martin. This microsite was all relevant information of this unique collaboration between two major such as Martini and Martin Berastegui (history, information, ingredients, recipes, stories...). In addition, the site also could find all the audiovisual material that attested to the great evening lived on February 3 of 2010.