- El PaísPrint, TV, and Editorial Creative Direction for the leading newspaper in Spain.
- EL PAÍS CON ARCO 2001(sponsorship of ARCO, one of the most important art fairs in Europe)
- NOW YOU CAN READ EL PAIS EVERYDAY FRESH OFF THE PRESSWe are now printing our daily paper in Mexico so you don´t have to wait until tomorrow to read today´s news.(special ad only published in Mexico)
- EP3 COVERS
- The one about the puppet or marionette hand is linked to an article related to the big role played by music producers in pop culture nowadays (what Amy Winehouse would be without her producer Mark Ronson, for example?)
Headline: HERE I RULE
- The "tópico español" one. EP3 asked us to explain in a very simple way the amazing increase of music festivals in Spain. Specially in summer, and specially on the same weekend this cover was published, when two of the biggest festivals (Benicassim and Summercase) were happening at the same time. Spain had almost no festivals a decade ago, but now, there are lots of them. That's what we wanted to convey.
Headline: MUSIC FESTIVALS: ANOTHER SPANISH TOPIC
- The "lipstick –bullet" cover was about Sonar 2008 edition (electronic music festival in Barcelona). EP3 wanted to showcase that among all the musicians, there were a lot of tough girls with strong messages.
Headline: DON'T MESS WITH THOSE CHICKS