- Launch Campaign for Alphas, the new scripted series on Syfy. The show is about seemingly normal people with extraordinary abilities solving impossible crimes.No spandex, no capes.The marketing exploits the internet fascination with real people doing extraordinary things - and poses the question, are they talented - or are they Alphas?The fully maltiplatform campaign includes TV, outdoor and online.To accompany the trailer campaign, we've 'created' a series of virals and seeded them on line. Shot and treated to look like 'found footage,' these drive viewers to alphapowers.com where they can send in their own amazing videos. We've also repurposed stunts shot for the show to look like virals, further blurring the line between the show and 'reality'.
- BROADCAST8 from the 10 or so 'found footage' virals were seeded to drive viewers to alphapowers.com
- Alpha Dance
- Alpha Dunk
- Alpha Skate
- Alpha Birthday
- Alpha Leap
- Alpha Pool
- Alpha Coin
- Alpha Cop (an example of how we also treated stunts from the show to look like like virals - further blurring the line between the show and 'reality').
- CreativeBen Cochran, Jessica Burstein, Brian Everett, James Spence
Design DirectorBrian Everett
Creative DirectorJames Spence
DirectorMike Calvert, Brand New School
- Print includes newspaper, outdoor and digital billboards.
- Art Director
Creative DirectorWilliam Lee